Monday, January 25, 2016

Gravity- John Mayer
    

     To John Mayer Gravity is one of the most important songs he has written. The song was released in 2006 he admires the fact that this song is broad it's not based on a specific situation. You can be going through any kind of situation and when your listening to this song no matter what the situation is it's like the song is talking directly to you. The first time I heard this song I instantly got hooked it has such a distinct sound to it and when he . When I listen to Gravity it's like i'm isolated from everything and everyone I feel as if I am in an empty room full of instruments playing in the dark. John Mayer said that "no matter what happens in your life Gravity is a universal theme about not falling from whatever rung of grace you’re on for the moment, not losing the happiness, not losing the success. Temptation, the darkness all that’s just a human struggle." When listening to this song the message i get from it is that there will always be something or someone who wants to bring you down from what you're doing or from what you want but you must remain true to yourself and keep your head up and stay focus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VBex8zbDRs 

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you're doing a blog about music! I love this song so much, I also got hooked the first time I heard it. It's a beautiful song. Can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete