Friday, February 19, 2016

Ed Sheeran ♥

~ I See Fire ~
I am honestly a huge fan of Ed Sheerans music. To me Ed Sheeran is a talented artist all he needs is his voice and his guitar and he can easily make music sound like heaven. I See Fire was a song that instantly caught my ear the first time I heard it. Sheeran received an email from Peter Jackson the producer of The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug he was asked to write a new song for the soundtrack of the movie. He has always been a fan of the films and books apparently The Hobbit was the first book that Sheeran ever read as a child. Writing this song was a big deal for him when he was asked to write this song he was told to write a song that takes the audience by the hand and leads them to Middle Earth and back to reality. He said the he wrote the song from the perspective of being a dwarf. Not only was Ed Sheeran able to write a song for the soundtrack of the movie The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug but he also had the chance to produce and play all the instruments in the song besides the cello. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fngvQS_PmQ

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of Ed Sheeran but it's good to know more about him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a big fan of Ed Sheeran, and knowing the background information of his songs really captivate you a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete