Monday, April 4, 2016

Nick Jones

~ Close ~

   This song from Nick Jones recently came out and I loved it the first time I heard it. It's kind of a slow song but at the same time has a nice beat to it and the chorus is really catchy to me. It's one of those song that once you hear it you have to listen to it a couple more times.The song is about two people trying to be together and trying to show how they care for each other. They have the same feeling towards each other and they wont ask for space because space is just a word made up of someone who's afraid to get too close. If you want them then you want them that there's no going back or asking for space. They wish they can get closer a type of close that no mater how close they are it's not close enough. Besides how good the song is to me I think the music video was interesting as well featuring Nick Jonas and Tove Lo. I feel like they did a great job with the video showing their emotion and body language it was a bit strange but interesting all together.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgJFqVvb2Ws

No comments:

Post a Comment