Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Views

~ Fire and desire ~

I am a huge fan of drakes new album so i picked to blog about his song fire and desire. This song is more of a slow and emotional song. Drake expresses his dedication to one person that he can't have because she's committed to another man. This other man talks as if she'll never leave his side but he doesn't buy it. All she really has to do is tell him to cut all these other girls out of his life and he'll do it for her but she still hasn't decided. He doesn't want to fight what they have anymore. People believe that this song has to do with his relationship/love for Nicki Minaj and the other man that's talked about in the song is Meek Mill. Drake told Zane lowe on beats 1's OVOSOUND Radio that he and Nicki don't talk anymore but there's no love lost. " She’s a person I have a lot of love for. A lot of love and a lot of respect. Not only for our past, and how much work and time we put in, but even just the way she dealt with the situation. I understand what love is, and I understand a personal situation. She dealt with me how I would expect her to which was with class. I could only ever do the same. "

1 comment:

  1. I like drake and I like his music and I like his style. He is overall a cool guy.

    ReplyDelete